Most Frequently Asked Questions
How fast do you ship?
- It takes about 3-5 business days after your order for the carrier to collect your order from our dock. Our beds are heavy and, although we may choose to use UPS Ground, we often see better transit care from LTL carriers.
- Once the carrier has your new bed transit times from our Oklahoma Warehouse will depend on where you live in the US. Live in Kansas you'll probably have it in a couple of days. Live up in Bangor, Maine things might take a couple of weeks depending on the weather. Reach out to us if you are looking for an update on your shipment at any time.
If I need help or parts can I call or email?
- Of course, if we do not answer please leave your name, number, and what you need help with. We live in the Central Time Zone and will do our best to get back to that day. We do not answer or return calls late on Saturdays or any time on Sundays.
- Emails are great! Honestly, this helps us keep any needed follow-ups organized.
Can I use a fitted sheet with this bed?
- Yes, you certainly can. We recommend using a fitted sheet that is for a depth of 6-8 inches. Sheet straps can also be used to more firmly hold the corners of the sheet in place. Many places online sell these types of sheets and sheet straps.
Which size should I order?
- For people under 5’11”, the Twin is best.
- For people 6’ or taller, we recommend the Twin XL.
How thick is the mattress?
- 6" (and it is a firm mattress, we need it to be firm to provide a stable surface for people to stand from in the upright position)
How high is the bed from the ground?
What is the weight limit of the EZ Out Bed?
- 450 pounds.
Is there any assembly?
- Yes. Minor assembly is required. We do supply all tools and hardware needed to assemble the bed. Assembly should take no more than 15-20 minutes.