- EZ Out Bed gives you the same benefits as a medical lift chair to help assist with standing and sitting with the added bonus of being able to lie down flat rather than in a recliner. Regular adjustable bases cannot perform the function of assistance with standing up.
- For people under 5’11”, the Twin is best.
- For people 6’ or taller, we recommend the Twin XL.
- Yes, a mattress is included. The included mattress is manufactured specifically for use with the EZ Out Bed. The included mattress fits within the included cover. The purpose of the cover is to keep the mattress safely and securely fastened to the base as it moves through all functional positions.
How high is the bed from the ground?
Is the padded side support rail included with the EZ Out Bed?
- Battery back-up allows a brief period of powered bed movement in the event of a power failure.
- Yes. Minor assembly is required. We do supply all tools and hardware needed to assemble the bed. Assembly should take no more than 15-20 minutes.
- 450 pounds.
Can I return my order?
- Please see our Return Policy for details.
What are my shipping options?
- FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or Pilot Ground. Carrier will be decided by EasyOutBed.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
- White Glove delivery that includes assembly and carton removal is available at checkout.