10-YEAR WARRANTY (includes 1-yr in-home tech service)
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- 6" High-Density Memory Foam Mattress included
- Removable soft, durable, zip-on cover included.
- Multi-Function Wired Remote included
- functions: head up/down, feet up/down, and flat/lift
- remote clips/hangs on the armrest to always be within reach
- Padded Armrests for additional support and comfort included
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Twin Bed Dimensions: 38"W x 74"L x 28"H (flat: floor to top of mattress)
- Twin XL Bed Dimensions: 38"W x 80"L x 28"H (flat: floor to top of mattress)
- Seat Depth: 25"
- Simple assembly (2 people recommended). Estimated time to assemble is 15-20 minutes.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth.
- Dry clean removable cover.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY WITH PROFESSIONAL IN-HOME ASSEMBLY AND CARTON REMOVAL AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
The EZ Out Bed is an innovative 4-in-1 solution providing the functionality of a lift chair, lounger, and bed while retaining the comfort and restfulness of a traditional bed. Designed to relieve pain and stress on sore hip joints, knees, and backs - the EZ Out Bed allows people to gain a measure of independence and relief in the bedroom.
The fully adjustable base features a firm 6-inch, high-density memory foam, supportive mattress. The mattress is securely attached to the base in a zippered cover as it moves through all positions.
A wired remote clips to the padded armrest so it is always within reach. The remote allows the bed occupant to start from a standing position and be gently moved to a sitting or fully prone position for sleeping.
The remote includes head-up and head-down buttons to facilitate reading or viewing television. It also may help with snoring or trouble breathing due to a allergies or a cold. The flat button will lay the mattress flat for sleeping. To return to a vertical position just push the lift-up button for the bed to gently and smoothly bring you back up to a standing position.
Can I use a fitted sheet with this bed?
- Yes, you certainly can. We recommend using a fitted sheet that is for a depth of 6-8 inches. Sheet straps can also be used to more firmly hold the corners of the sheet in place. Many places online sell these types of sheets and sheet straps.
Which size should I order?
- For people under 5’11”, the Twin is best.
- For people 6’ or taller, we recommend the Twin XL.
How thick is the mattress?
How high is the bed from the ground?
What is the weight limit of the EZ Out Bed?
- 450 pounds.
Is there any assembly?
- Yes. Minor assembly is required. We do supply all tools and hardware needed to assemble the bed. Assembly should take no more than 15-20 minutes.
Every bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty to cover manufacturer defects:
Year 1: Full coverage of parts and labor (the complete bed including mattress). Year 2-10: Full coverage of mechanical parts.
If you would like to know more, please read our warranty here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. This bed may not be suitable for people with cognitive decline. User must be able to operate bed by themselves or with minimal assistance.