10-YEAR WARRANTY (includes 1-yr in-home tech service)
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Wired Remote included.
- Lift Up, Down, Under Bed Light
- Safety Sensor Bars located on all sides of frame.
- Suitable for use with your favorite mattress.
- Under Bed Lighting
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly (2 people recommended). Estimated time to assemble is 15 minutes or less.
- Weight limit is 450 lbs.
- LOWEST position frame height: 8" from floor
- HIGHEST position frame height: 20" from floor
- Twin Bed Dimensions: 38" x 74" 115lbs
- Full Bed Dimensions: 54" x 74" 135lbs
- Queen Bed Dimensions: 60" x 80" 145lbs
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY WITH PROFESSIONAL IN-HOME ASSEMBLY AND CARTON REMOVAL AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
The Hi-Lo Bed is our newest addition offering a quiet and reliable, powered adjustable height bed for easy and safe transfers. Suitable for use with any type of mattress, The Hi-Lo Bed is allows for independence in the bedroom.
The wired easy-to-use hand control provides whisper-quiet motorized positioning of the bed from as low as 8 inches off the floor to 20 inches off the floor as well as the under bed lighting, perfect for late night getups. The mattress clips and felt no slip liner will help hold the mattress in place while getting in and out of bed. Steel frame includes safety sensor bars that will stop movement of the bed with only slight pressure.
With three sizes to choose from, you can rest easy knowing you will always have the right size. Our Twin bed comes as a Twin only. The Full size can convert to a Twin size if needed. The Queen size can be converted into a Twin or Twin XL.
This bed is ideal for people who need help to move into a chair or just need the security of having feet touching the floor.
Can I use a fitted sheet with the Hi-Lo Bed?
- Yes, you certainly can. The sheet will fit over the mattress and mattress of your choice will be placed on top of the Hi-Lo frame.
Does the Hi-Lo Bed come with a mattress?
- No. However, you can use your own favorite mattress with the Hi-Lo Bed.
Can I use the Hi-Lo Bed with a headboard?
- There is no way to attach the headboard to the Hi-Lo Bed.
How high is the Hi-Lo Bed from the ground?
- Ranges from 8" to 20". Please be advised your mattress will add height to this.
What is the weight limit of the Hi-Lo Bed?
- 450 pounds.
Is there any assembly?
- Yes. Minor assembly is required. We do supply all tools and hardware needed to assemble the bed. Assembly should take no more than 15 minutes.
Every bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty to cover manufacturer defects:
Year 1: Full coverage of parts and labor (the complete bed including mattress). Year 2-10: Full coverage of mechanical parts.
If you would like to know more, please read our warranty here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. This bed may not be suitable for people with cognitive decline. User must be able to operate bed by themselves or with minimal assistance.