- Full encasement mattress protector
- Zippered closure
- Enclose the EZ Out mattress with the waterproof mattress protector then place the mattress inside the gray EZ Out Bed cover to lock mattress in place.
Can I use a fitted sheet with this bed?
- Yes, you certainly can. We recommend using a fitted sheet that is for a depth of 6-8 inches. Sheet straps can also be used to more firmly hold the corners of the sheet in place. Many places online sell these types of sheets and sheet straps.
Which size should I order?
- For people under 5’11”, the Twin is best.
- For people 6’ or taller, we recommend the Twin XL.
How thick is the mattress?
How high is the bed from the ground?
What is the weight limit of the EZ Out Bed?
- 550 pounds.
Is there any assembly?
- Yes. Minor assembly is required. We do supply all tools and hardware needed to assemble the bed. Assembly should take no more than 15-20 minutes.
Every bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty to cover manufacturer defects:
Year 1: Full coverage of parts and labor (the complete bed including mattress). Year 2-10: Full coverage of mechanical parts.
If you would like to know more, please read our warranty here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. This bed may not be suitable for people with cognitive decline. User must be able to operate bed by themselves or with minimal assistance.