The Bed Includes
- EZ Out Bed™ Sleep-To-Stand Base
- Firm High-Density Memory Foam + Polyfoam Mattress
- firm, supportive, breathable, 100% CertiPUR US Certified, and will comfortable support up to 450 lbs.
- Removable Soft, Durable, Zippered Cover
- keeps your mattress securely in place throughout the bed's entire range of motion
- Multi-Function Wired Remote
- functions: head up/down, feet up/down*, and flat/lift
- remote clips/hangs on the armrest to always be within reach
- Padded Armrests
- both left and right sides are included
Things to know before you order
Key Product Points
- Simple Assembly
- (2 people recommended). Estimated time to assemble is 20-30 minutes, all tools are included with the hardware pack
- Weight Limit
- 450 pounds
- Generously Padded Arm Rests
- both left and right side armrests are included, each easily rotates to an upright position to facilitate access to the bed from the side for care, overbed tables or trays, as well as access to a nightstand
- Smooth & Quiet Movement
- the beds will make the transition from a full lie flat position to a standing position in just about 55 seconds while making next to no discernable sound
- Customizable Positions
- you stay in control of the bed's exact position at all times to ensure you find the position that is best for you
- Lie Flat, Stand, Sit-up, & Recline
- with the push of a button you can easily change your position for maximum relief and comfort
Dimensions & Care
- Twin Bed Dimensions (standard twin bed dimensions)
- 38"W x 74"L x 21-22"H (flat: floor to top of mattress)
- Twin XL Bed Dimensions (6 inches longer than a twin)
- 38"W x 80"L x 21-22"H (flat: floor to top of mattress)
- Seat Depth
- 25 Inches
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth
- Zippered Cover
- dry clean only
Details That Matter
- 1 Year Service & 10 Year Parts Warranty Included
- Free Shipping
- with standard ground freight to your front door
- In-Home Professional Assembly
- in your room of choice plus carton disposal is available at checkout for an additional $299.00
The 30,000' View
The EZ Out Bed™ Sleep-To-Stand In Home Medical Lift Bed is an innovative solution providing the functionality of a lift chair, lounger, and bed while retaining the comfort and restfulness of a traditional bed. Designed to relieve pain and stress on sore hip joints, knees, and backs helping people experience a much needed measure of independence and relief in the bedroom.
The fully adjustable base features a firm 6-inch, high-density memory foam mattress. The mattress and base motors will comfortably support weights up to 450 lbs. To keep everything secure during articulation the mattress is securely attached to the base in a zippered, removable cover as it transitions through all positions.
A wired remote clips to the padded armrest so it is always within reach. The remote allows the bed occupant to start from a standing position and be gently moved to a sitting or fully prone position for sleeping.
The remote includes head-up and head-down buttons to facilitate reading or viewing television. It also may help with snoring or trouble breathing due to a allergies or a cold. The flat button will lay the mattress flat for sleeping. To return to a vertical position just push the lift-up button for the bed to gently and smoothly bring you back up to a standing position.
How fast do you ship?
- It takes about 3-5 business days after your order for the carrier to collect your order from our dock. Our beds are heavy and, although we may choose to use UPS Ground, we often see better transit care from LTL carriers.
- Once the carrier has your new bed transit times from our Oklahoma Warehouse will depend on where you live in the US. Live in Kansas you'll probably have it in a couple of days. Live up in Bangor, Maine things might take a couple of weeks depending on the weather. Reach out to us if you are looking for an update on your shipment at any time.
If I need help or parts can I call or email?
- Of course, if we do not answer please leave your name, number, and what you need help with. We live in the Central Time Zone and will do our best to get back to that day. We do not answer or return calls late on Saturdays or any time on Sundays.
- Emails are great! Honestly, this helps us keep any needed follow-ups organized.
Can I use a fitted sheet with this bed?
- Yes, you certainly can. We recommend using a fitted sheet that is for a depth of 6-8 inches. Sheet straps can also be used to more firmly hold the corners of the sheet in place. Many places online sell these types of sheets and sheet straps.
Which size should I order?
- For people under 5’11”, the Twin is best.
- For people 6’ or taller, we recommend the Twin XL.
How thick is the mattress?
- 6" (and it is a firm mattress, we need it to be firm to provide a stable surface for people to stand from in the upright position)
How high is the bed from the ground?
What is the weight limit of the EZ Out Bed?
- 450 pounds.
Is there any assembly?
- Yes. Minor assembly is required. We do supply all tools and hardware needed to assemble the bed. Assembly should take no more than 15-20 minutes.
Every bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty to cover manufacturer defects:
Year 1: Full coverage of parts and labor (the complete bed including mattress). Year 2-10: Full coverage of mechanical parts.
If you would like to know more, please read our warranty here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. This bed may not be suitable for people with cognitive decline. User must be able to operate bed by themselves or with minimal assistance.